Europe / Italy / Tuscany
Villa Ilaria is set on a beautiful estate just a mile away from Palaia, a charming village between Pisa and Florence.
The restoration of the property was recently completed, and it is composed of two separate country houses next to one another. Both houses enjoy breathtaking views of the typical Tuscan landscape. The main villa and the annex are both on two floors and they have a common contemporary style with some traditional pieces and architectural details, such as wood beamed ceilings and terracotta floors, which bring warm touches to the spaces. The main attractions of Villa Ilaria are the high end finishings and amenities that provide the utmost comfort.
Villa Ilaria’s units are perfect for large groups of friends or multi-generational family gatherings. Conveniently located in short distance to the nearby village where you can find groceries, butcher, gas station, takeout pizza, sundry store and several good restaurants. On the premises, the estate has a vegetable garden which provides seasonable produce -- ask the gardener to pick some for you!
- Living room features a soft, neutral color palette, comfortable sofas and armchairs
- Original brick arched ceiling and the terracotta floor
- Dining room accommodates up to 12 people with its generous table
- Great views of the valley
- Spacious, gourmet kitchen with a center island with an additional sink
- Game room provides a card table, an abundance of books, and a variety of board games, including chess and dominoes, a flat screen TV and a PS3
- Laundry room with washer and dryer at guests’ disposal
- Polished living room
- Beautiful large fireplace
- Two comfortable sofas with central ottoman and large flat screen TV with DVD player
- Red accented pillows and ottoman
- Bright and airy living room
- Plush upholstered sofas
- Flat screen TV and stereo
- Dazzling views of the outdoor landscape
- Fully equipped eat-in gourmet kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher, built-in refrigerator, and microwave
- Spacious and elegantly furnished patio for enjoyable informal dining al fresco with beautiful views of the valley
- Generous manicured verdant lawns, a perfect space for children to play
- Barbecue and wood burning oven available for pizza nights in the comfort of your villa
- Private infinity edge swimming pool (12m x 6.5m)
6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Sleeps 12 Guests
- Hair Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Al Fresco Dining
- Wood-Burning Oven
- Pizza Oven
- Vegetable Garden
- Al Fresco Dining
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Play Station 3
- Game Room
- Study Area
Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Master queen bedroom with views and flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with double sink, Jacuzzi tub and spacious shower
Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with wrought iron bed and a study area with sofa bed, computer, and flat screen TV in the mezzanine, en-suite bathroom with a generous shower
Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Twin/queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with wrought iron bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedrooms 5 & 6 (Annex): Two queen bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and spacious shower
Hairdryers in all bathrooms
Private infinity edge swimming pool (12m x 6.5m) with sun beds, lounges and shades
Staff and Services
Housekeeping service for 2 hours 3 days per week (Mon, Wed, & Fri)
Gardener and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)
Extra housekeeping service
Cost of food and beverage
Pisa - 45 minutes
Siena - 1 hour and 30 minutes
Florence - 55 minutes
Lucca - 55 minutes
Palaia - 3 minutes
Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process
Release of Liability to be signed by guests and sent to owner with the final rental payment
Check-in between 4-6 pm.
Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Water is included
Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.